Primesec encrypting bridges transparently connect two LAN segments through and encrypted tunnel. Low power consumption, durable casing, simple configuration, high security and competitive price - these are reasons to find out more about these devices.
|Encrypting bridge Primesec 10L model LG860A3R53F-7-DD9 CPU 533 MHz 3xLAN Alu+plastic case No moving parts|
|Encrypting bridge Primsec 10N model NEOCV860A3R10N-7-1401 CPU 1 GHz 3xLAN Durable Alu case No moving parts|
|Preconfiguration service||A pair of bridges are delivered in ready-to-use configuration as orderd by customer|
- transparent bridging of network traffic between two LAN segments - no routing,
- secure TLSv1 channel over WAN,
- confidentality and integrity protection and peer-entity authentication,
- high encryption performance (in-memory 120-320 Mbps),
- standard encryption algorithms - AES, RC4 (option), 3DES (option), SHA1
- long encryption keys - 128 bit (AES128, RC4) to 256 bitów (AES256),
- authentication of tunnel endpoints with PSK (pre-shared key) without need to establish PKI infrastructure,
- no problems with address translation (NAT) and port forwarding (PAT), firewalls,
- secure firmware upgrade,
- configuration over serial (RS-232) or SSH,
- no moving parts - silence and long lifetime,
- low power consumption (max. 60W),
Configuration Each Primesec dridge has three network interfaces:
- LAN1 - bridge interface, no IP address
- LAN2 - external interface (WAN), IP configured manually or over DHCP,
- LAN3 - management interface, IP configured manually.
Ze względów bezpieczeństwa połaczenia do konsoli administracyjnej są możliwe tylko na interfejs LAN2 (mozna wpiąć go jednak do tego samego segmentu sieci co interfejs LAN1).
- VoIP optimizations (queueing)
- central management for multiple bridges
Other options available on request. Contact Primesec was designed by Pawel Krawczyk, owner of "Bolanda Networks" consulting company from Krakow, Poland.